Friday 5 February 2010

Digital TV

I can't get used to this digital TV. Channel 4+1?What's that supposed to mean? 5? Channel 5, is it? Why can't they just say that? It's worn me out just trying to work out the remote control.
Anyway, that's beside the point. Why don't you want to drive with me for 12 hours from Stoke to the west of Ireland? I don't care if you can get a flight for £30 return and be there in an hour, there won't be any tea rooms in an aeroplane, will there? And I won't be able to bring back any antiques if we take the Ryanair. And they won't have any decent food, will they? Your grandma and I had a wonderful time driving over via Fishguard. Apart from when she started saying she'd never to it again, but she didn't mean it. Like going to Puerto Banus in the height of summer. She loved it really, crippling angina or no crippling angina...

No comments:

Post a Comment