Saturday 24 November 2012

Fleam

I don't know what's going on with this Chromebook. Every time I go on it, I keep getting your father's email. It's no good telling me to log it off. How?! I never used to have to log off the old one, but this one's just far too complicated. What do you mean, 'Control Shift Q'. That's just nonsense to me. There's nothing that says control anywhere that I can see. I'll just have to go back to my Tiscali.
Anyway, I've just sold a fleam. Misspelt it on the label with a 'ph', because I had 'phlegm' on the brain, but I changed it and it sold straight away. You don't know what that is, do you? It's for bloodletting. They're surprisingly popular in Stoke, fleams. Must be a bit of a bloodletting hotspot. Sold it to a tall man with tattoos and a shaved head. Made quite a good profit on it, anyway. Anyway, I've got another virus and it's knocked me out, so I'd better have a fag and go to bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment