Sunday 11 November 2012

Owl / mice


Oh, yes, I've remembered why I rang you. Your father's gone to bed so that he can go to Belgium at three in the morning for cigars, so I need help with this Chromebook. How do you send an attachment? I want to learn how to attach a photo to an email. I haven't taken the photo yet, but if you just tell me how to attach it, then I'll know. No, I can't see where it says 'Attach a file'. It's just all white boxes. Oh God! I can't use this touchpad. It's too sensitive. You think you've selected one thing and then all of a sudden you've placed a bid on a pressed glass ashtray on Ebay. I need a mouse. I need two mice. One for the old laptop and one for this Chromebook.  I can't do anything without mice. 
Anyway, this woman brought in a Capodimonte owl the other day. It's got sticky-out ears and it stares at you when you look at it. Can you find one on Ebay and tell me how much it's worth? What?! £280! That's ridiculous! I was going to put £15 on it. Well, that's just stupid American prices. There's no way anyone's going to pay that for it at Dagfields. There's a bloody recession on. The Capodimonte owl market's gone totally flat... 



No comments:

Post a Comment